Don't have Friends..
Looking for Partner for Movies/Party/Weekend..
Early Vedic Age: The Vedic age began in India in about 1500 BC and extend upto 6000 BCE with the coming of the Aryans, who scattered on the plains of northern India. Max Muller believes it an anomaly to regard the race as Aryan because scientifically Aryan connotes nothing but language. The relationship between the race and language of these people with the classical languages of Europe was established by a Bavarian Franz Bopp in 1816.
Aryans developed Vedic culture based on Vedas. The meaning of the word Veda is "knowledge", the best of all knowledge in the eyes of Hindus. It is a collection of hymns, prayers, charms, litanies and sacrificial formulae. There are four Vedas, namely, Rig Veda, Sam Veda, Yajur Veda and Atharva Veda.
- Origin of Indian Music - Samveda
- Mention of Word 'Shudra' - Rigveda 10th Mandala
- Gayatri Mantra - Rigveda
- Mention of word 'Yajna' - Brahmana
- Somaras (drink) - Rigveda (9th Mandala)
- Varna - Rigveda
- Four fold division of Society - Rigveda 10th Mandala
- Mention of four Ashrams - Jabala Upanishada
- War between Aryan & Dasas - Rigveda
- Transmigration of Soul - Brahadaranyka Upanishada
- Five divisions of India - Aiteraya Brahamana
- Wife and Husband are complementary - Satapathabrahmana
- Battle of Ten kings - Rigveda (7th Mandala)
- Superiority of Brahmins - Aiteraya Brahmana
- Rajanaya - Rigveda 10th Mandala
- Marut as Agriculturist - Satpatha Brahmana
- Satyameva Jayate - Mundaka upanishada
- Pashupath Shiva - Atharveda
- Vishnu - Satapatha Brahmana
- Conversion between Yam & Nachiketa - Katha Upanishada