India Area and Boundaries
Don't have Friends..
Looking for Partner for Movies/Party/Weekend..
Following are the India Area and Boundaries details :-
- India stretches 3,214 km from N to S & 2933 km from E to W.
- Area:- 32,87,263 sq. km. Accounts for 2.4 % of total world area and 16 % of the population
- Mainland India has a coastline of 6,100 km. Including the Lakshadweep and Andaman and Nicobar, the coastline measures about 7516. km
- In India, total land mass is
- Plains : - 43.3 %
- Plateaus :- 27.7 %
- Hills :- 18.6 %
- Mountains:- 10.7 %
In the south, on the eastern side, the Gulf of Mannar & the Palk Strait separate India from Sri Lanka
- Total land neighbours of India are 7 . These are
- Sri Lanka
- Bangladesh and
- India’s Islands include the Andaman & Nicobar Islands in Bay of Bangal & Lakshadweep, Minocy & Amindive Islands in the Arabian Sea